The picker/packer is responsible for safely performing all duties associated with the systematic and manual picking and packing of customer orders.
· At least 16 years of age.
· Ability to consistently push, pull and lift up to 10 lbs throughout an 8-10 hour shift.
· Ability to occasionally push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs throughout an 8-10 hour shift.
· Skilled in site recognition/matching of numeric and alpha groupings.
· Ability to comprehend simple instructions
· Ability to write legibly
· Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide if necessary
· Must be flexible with work hours
· Basic computer skills
· Stand and walk for 8-10 hours.
· Adherence to all safety practices and policies.
· Prior RF experience.
· Prior distribution experience.