At Cengage, we are harnessing the power of tech to build a future where all learners have the tools and confidence to achieve their goals.
As a Cengage employee you will pioneer transforming the way people learn. Collaborating with the best of the best, you will feel challenged and inspired to do breakthrough work. With the support of our united team, there is no limit to what you can imagine, create and set in motion.
We are A-players who bring our unique talent and POV to the table every day. We are curious and comfortable with change and are willing to take risks to transform education. Most importantly, everything we do, we do for the learner.
The picker/packer is responsible for safely performing all duties associated with the systematic and manual picking and packing of customer orders.
· At least 16 years of age.
· Ability to consistently push, pull and lift up to 10 lbs throughout an 8-10 hour shift.
· Ability to occasionally push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs throughout an 8-10 hour shift.
· Skilled in site recognition/matching of numeric and alpha groupings.
· Ability to comprehend simple instructions
· Ability to write legibly
· Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide if necessary
· Must be flexible with work hours
· Basic computer skills
· Stand and walk for 8-10 hours.
· Adherence to all safety practices and policies.
· Prior RF experience.
· Prior distribution experience.