As a member of the distribution team, the primary objective for this position is to safely and accurately return product into physical inventory.
The returns put away position is responsible for putting returned product back into CLDC inventory.
· Deplenish overstock from the returns area by creating full cases from individual returned units. Once cases are full, utilize RF scanning units to scan returned inventory and take direction from the voice-directed system “Jennifer” to return product to the correct picking slot.
· Put away returns from the returns processors by utilizing RF scanning units to scan returned inventory and take direction from the voice-directed system “Jennifer” to return product to the correct picking slot.
· Utilize sight recognition and matching of numeric and alpha listings to ensure product is put away in the appropriate location.
· Continuously reach, lift (including overhead), push and pull up to 10 lbs to return individual units to appropriate locations.
· Safely lift, push, pull and relocate packages up to 50 lbs as required.
· Maintain productivity standard (80 transactions/hour).
· Adhere to all safety practices and policies.
· Must be able to safely and consistently lift up to 50 lbs.
· Must be able to stand/walk for 8-10 hours.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· At least 18 years of age.
· Ability to consistently push, pull and lift up to 10 lbs throughout an 8-10 hour shift.
· Ability to occasionally push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs throughout an 8-10 hour shift.
· Skilled in site recognition/matching of numeric and alpha groupings.
· Ability to comprehend simple instructions
· Ability to write legibly
· Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide if necessary
· Must be flexible with work hours
· Basic computer skills
· Stand and walk for 8-10 hours.
· Adherence to all safety practices and policies.
. Drug Screen Required upon offer.
· Prior RF experience.
· Prior distribution experience