The Recieving position is responsible for performing all duties associated with the systematic and manual processing of international and domestic shipments/recieving from the domestic shipping/recieving department including safe and proper usage of powered industrial trucks (PIT).
Types of Powered Industrial Trucks used:
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Ability to comprehend simple instructions.
· Ability to consistently push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs continuously during an 8-10 hour shift.
· Ability to write legibly.
· Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide if necessary.
· Maintain appropriate PIT certifications.
· Must be flexible with work hours.
· Basic computer skills.
· Stand and walk for 8-10 hours.
· Adhere to all safety practices and policies.
· Prior PIT experience.
· Prior RF experience.
· Prior distribution experience.