As a member of the Digital Print Center team and Distribution organization, the primary objective for this position is to efficiently and effectively coordinate with all necessary resources to ensure a high-quality product is produced in the Digital Print Center.
Position Description: This position is responsible for performing all duties associated with the workflow management for systematic and manual processing of all work processed through the Digital Print Center.
· Complete any needed paperwork/documentation
· Verifies accuracy of department paperwork/documentation
· Maintains all appropriate files
· Analyze daily work load and prioritize accordingly
· Other duties assigned
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 5 years’ experience with Manufacturing and file delivery processes.
· Proven ability to analyze data and prioritize based upon deadlines.
· Must be flexible with work hours
· Competent computer skills