At Cengage, we are harnessing the power of tech to build a future where all learners have the tools and confidence to achieve their goals.
As a Cengage employee you will pioneer transforming the way people learn. Collaborating with the best of the best, you will feel challenged and inspired to do breakthrough work. With the support of our united team, there is no limit to what you can imagine, create and set in motion.
We are A-players who bring our unique talent and POV to the table every day. We are curious and comfortable with change and are willing to take risks to transform education. Most importantly, everything we do, we do for the learner.
The Recieving position is responsible for performing all duties associated with the systematic and manual processing of international and domestic shipments/recieving from the domestic shipping/recieving department including safe and proper usage of powered industrial trucks (PIT).
Types of Powered Industrial Trucks used:
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Ability to comprehend simple instructions.
· Ability to consistently push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs continuously during an 8-10 hour shift.
· Ability to write legibly.
· Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide if necessary.
· Maintain appropriate PIT certifications.
· Must be flexible with work hours.
· Basic computer skills.
· Stand and walk for 8-10 hours.
· Adhere to all safety practices and policies.
· Prior PIT experience.
· Prior RF experience.
· Prior distribution experience.